Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OT: Quick I need some techie help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I did not reset anything on my computer, but all of sudden, all the type on my screen is HUGE.

    How do I fix it back?

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    View, text size (or font size), normal.

    If it doesn't have a normal option, just keep clicking "smaller" or "decrese" till you get he size you want

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With the scroll-wheel of your mouse - you have to press it in - at least this is, how it works here. Turn the wheel down, like you want to scroll down and keep it pressed. A small magnifying glass should appear besides the arrow.
    HTH!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GreyMist--you're the best!! I went into my control panel and nothing there was working.

    Now I'm back to normal. It was all the way up to Largest, so now I'm down 3 levels to smaller.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •